Its been 2 weeks since my boyfriend and i last had sex. I really don't know what is going on with us...
I don't know if I should be worried or what.
I know he isn't cheating on me. He doesn't get the chance to cheat, nor the time alone. Either he's at work, or he's home with me.
Then that just makes me wonder if I am doing something wrong, or not doing something right. I don't know what to do. By us not being physical or intimate, I wonder if he is attracted to me, or if he's lost interest in me. I know he's stressed out about money and bills, but I mean 2 weeks... its a long time.
I know sex isn't the only thing that makes a relationship, but it is an important aspect of it.
I don't know whether I should just wait for him to be in the mood, or if I should just just make the first move or what? I don't even know what I would do to try to initiate it.
He's just seemed to lose interest in sex all together.
Anyone with some advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment