Everyone says how beautiful I am.
I just don't see it sometimes. I know I have big tits, and a nice ass, but thats all I feel I have going for me at times.
I feel nothing but fat lately. I know I'm not, but I still feel fat. Even when I lose weight, my tummy is still fat. Crunches and working out does nothing for it, I still have my pudge and I hate it. I hate having that pudge across my stomach. When i look at my body, its all I see.
The one thing making me feel so hideous is my nose. When I was younger, one of my mom's tweaker friend's kids broke my nose. And it was never fixed, so now I have a bump on my nose and I absolutely hate it. Not only is it an eyesore, but it also causes me pain. Yet, it isn't covered under anyone's insurance.... I looked into it, and it is going to cost 10 grand to fix. I'll be having the surgery in the next few years (sadly won't be able to get it done until my grandmother passes and i get my inheritance). Or if I am able to get a job as a dancer somewhere, I can start saving up every penny to do the surgery.
I hate being short, I have stubby legs and stubby arms.
I hate that I have scars all over from the many surgeries I've had over the years.
I just want one day where I feel beautiful without wearing makeup...
No comments:
Post a Comment