So, my boyfriend and I have been together for about a year and a half now and I really don't know about us.
I knew how he was going into the relationship. i knew he was cold and distant, and that he didn't show his emotions. His friends all say how he would never kiss his girlfriends, or hold their hands like he'd do with me.
In the beginning it was so different. He always kissed me, hugged me, and was affectionate. Now, he doesn't do those things anymore. Now when he kisses me I have to ask for one. He doesn't just do it anymore. We don't have sex often. I know he isn't getting it elsewhere, he doesn't have time to cheat on me.
I know its who he is, but I wonder what changed. I wonder if he's lost interest in me or what. Or maybe doesnt find me attractive anymore. Or maybe I'm just not good enough in the sexual sense.
I know he still cares, he's not the type of person to stay with someone just because. If he didn't care, he'd have already left. But what changed...
I know he's been talking to his ex (they were together for 5 years, she thought he was cheating, he wasn't, she tried stabbing him). I know he isn't cheating on me with her, because she's in colorado. But he plans on visiting her. He says its just to get money and shit from her he wants. I know its who he is, he uses girls to get what he wants.
I just dont know what to do. I love this guy beyond all things, and I want it to be how it used to be...
any advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment