Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lawls

So, a few weeks ago, I mentioned that my boyfriend was considering visiting his ex under the terms of her giving him money.




Well, her job pretty much went under, and she had no money so he said that he wasn't gunna go see her unless she had money to spend. She accused him of being a gigelo (spelling), and he said "you already knew what I was like before, don't know why you thought I changed. I was with you 5 years and never changed. if I came to see you, it would be for money only, I am not leaving alice"

Well, long story short, Alex's friend called him up today asking if it were cool for him to try to get at her. Apparently she's moving back to San Fran. Alex and I both think she's doing this to try to make Alex jealous.

go ahead bitch, play your games. Try to get under my skin, and make my man jealous. Bitch you tried to stab him, he aint gunna get back with you in the sense that you want him to. He's all mine in that aspect. Sorry sweetie. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment