Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Melodramatic.com

My other blogsite is Melodramatic.com

Reasons why I'm there:

  1. Organization.  I can organize folders for different themes.  (pictures, problems, life, boy issues, ect.)
  2. Privacy.  Each of those folders can be one of the following. Public, Friends Only, and Private.
  3. Because when you post something public, its put on the front page (not the whole entry but your name and the title of the entry), my site gets a lot of traffic.  Which is great when I want some advice on something, or just need some extra love.
  4. Touches/Bangs.  Similar to facebook's "likes" 1 bang = 10 touches.  
  5. All based on a points (karma) system, which gives me more motivation to use it.  More karma, more benefits and touches.
  6. Pretty easy to use.
  7. Comments are easily found, always have a notification.
  8. You can have as many folders as you like.
  9. Everything is "clean" looking.  Organized and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment