So, I have been thinking a lot about my looks lately.
And so far, I hate it all (for the most part). yeah, I have natural big tits, and I have a big ass. But thats all I feel I have going on for me.
(keep reading for in depth detail on why I hate why I look.)
I'm short. 4foot 10 and 3/4 inches.
I'm pudgy. I weigh between 116 and 120. The only time I was thin was when I was 21, and on drugs. Sometimes I consider going back to using just to be thin again.
I hate my nose. When I was younger, my nose was broke, and I never got it fixed. I have a bump, and thats all I can think of when I look at myself in the mirror.
I even hate my tits. yeah, I have natural 34d or 34dd (fredericks and victoria secret tells me I'm 34dd). But so what? I can't go a day without some sort of bra or support. Even if its a shirt with that self bra bullshit, I still need to wear a bra. I, personally, think girls look better with a smaller chest. They can wear so many more shirts and have their tits look right with no bra.
I hate my hands. My middle finger is thick and boxy from surgery when I was 3, and I have a scar on it. My other middle finger is slightly bent. My pinky fingers are slightly curved. I always want to get my nails done, but I feel it will attract too much attention to my hands, so I don't.
I hate my arms. My right arm is about an inch and a half shorter than my left, and I have a bump on my elbow. I have a big ass scar on my forearm (ulna lengthening), I have a scar on my wrist (surgery from when it was at a 90 degree angle), and I have a scar on my elbow (they tried removing the bump, but it wasn't all the way removed).
I hate my tummy. I have always been pudgey. Even when I was thin, I still had a pudge. I've tried working out, eating right, excersizing. Nothing helps it. Its still there. I look okay when I'm standing, but as soon as I sit, all I can think of and look at is my pudge.
I hate my legs. My right leg is shorter than my left, just like with my arms. My knees, I feel are too pudgy. I had surgery on both of them, and still have bumps on my knees. Not to mention the scars...
I hate just about everything about how I look.... And it causes a lot of insecurities. I'm always worried about my boyfriend leaving me for someone prettier. Thinner. Taller. Without all the deformities.
People tell me I'm beautiful all the time, and I wonder what there motives for telling me that are. I can't even fully accept a compliment. I wonder what the catch is.
I've considered becoming a dancer, but then I doubt myself in getting the job. I doubt that any one would hire me, and that it would be a waste of time. I see girls in clubs, thin, taller than 5', with either big fake tits, or perky small tits.
I'm just all around an insecure person, and I hate it....
No comments:
Post a Comment