Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Self Conscious

Ok, so I've been feeling really self conscious lately. Like, I have a pudge. I know, how horrible. I know I'm not overweight or anything, I get the pudge when I'm sitting. I know every girl has that unless you're a fucking twig *jealous of the no sitter-pudge, but eat a fucking cheeseburger bitch*

Even when I weigh less I still have that damn pudge, and I hate it. Ugh I want it to go away.

In 2007, I was 105 and I looked hot. Now I'm 115, 10 lbs more, still good looking, just not at my goal weight.



(first picture, then, second is now)




I think I am going to start exercising again to lose a few pounds. Luckily when I lose weight, my tits and my ass stay the same. big and in charge.

One thing I do love about my body is my chest. I like having naturally large boobs. I'm a 34dd but I wear a 34d usually. I wear that size for 2 reasons.
a) its hard to find 34dd
b) i have a small frame so the cup rubs against my armpit and makes it hurt in the 34dd.

No comments:

Post a Comment